What an exciting week this is. A brand new annual catalogue and my first blog Hop 🙂
So many fun new products I ‘need’. My wish list is sooo long. But, my favourite suite in the catalogue has to be the Come Sail Away Suite. I love everything about it which I don’t usually find with a suite. The wonderful Sailing Home stamp set with matching dies, a 3d embossing folder, gorgeous Designer Series Paper, bakers twine and sweet little anchor and ship’s wheel trinkets. Not only that, but we have the Come Sail Away Memories and More cards. How did they get so much gorgeousness in one suite. As usual all the items can be ordered from my online store from the links below.
My card today is a simple one just using Whisper White Cardstock with Night of Navy and Black ink because it doesn’t need anything else.
Come back on Wednesday to see another project from my recent craft day with my friend and Upline Debsydaisy.
Please go and check out the other great projects from the Pootlers team by clicking the blue box.
Until next time,
- Come Sail Away Suite Bundle 
- Sailing Home Bundle 
- Sailing Home Cling Stamp Set 
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper 
- Smooth Sailing Dies 
- High Seas 3D Embossing Folder 
- Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack 
- Sail Away Trinkets 
- Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine 
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock 
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Versamark Pad