I love ribbons, all different colours and types. I wear them in my hair and now I add them to my cards. The sparkle of this ribbon adds an extra something to this card together with the gold embossing.
Card Base -Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 8 1/4″ x 5 7/8″ scored and folded @ 4 1/8″
Inside Layer – Whisper White Cardstock 5 3/8″ x 3 5/8″
Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4″ x 4″
Two pieces of Whisper White 4″ x 4″
On the inside layer, stamp a tree.
Stamp out trees on the two pieces of Whisper White.
Punch out the stamped trees and also one out of the DSP.
On the front of the envelope stamp another pine tree
Rub the card base with the embossing buddy.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark at the bottom in the centre.
Cover in Gold Stampin’ emboss powder and set with the heat tool.
Now we can assemble the card.
Affix the inside of you card in.
Place a strip of ribbon just below the centre of the front of your card with Tear and Tape, leaving enough room for your pine trees.
Add mini dimensionals to the backs of your pine trees and tuck them slightly behind the ribbon.
Come back on Saturday for a special project that I am very excited by.
Until next time, happy crafting
- Perfectly Plaid Bundle (En) 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes 
- Wrapped In Plaid 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock 
- Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8″ (1 Cm) Striped Ribbon 
- Versamark Pad 
- Embossing Buddy 
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder 
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals