Whisper White 6″ x 5″
Inside layer 5 5/8″ x 3 7/8″
Piece of Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
Scrap of Whisper White
Cut it down to 5 5/8″ x 3 7/8″
Stamp the otter on the front of your envelope.
Stamp the otter on the 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″piece of Whisper White.
Cut out using the largest oval.
Colour with watercolour pencils using the blender pen for a smoother finish.
Now we can assemble our card.
Affix the inside layer.
Glue the marbled background to the front of your card.
Place the oval in the centre near the top using Dimensionals.
Position the sentiment under the oval using Dimensionals.
Finish off with some Metallic sequins
Think I will have to play with this stamp set a bit more 🙂
Until next time,
- Postcard Pals Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Marbled Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Stamparatus 
- Big Shot 
- Clear Block G 
- Clear Block D 
- Clear Block C 
- Classic Label Punch 
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 
- Lovely Lipstick A4 Cardstock 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes 
- Watercolor Pencils 
- Blender Pens 
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill 
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Metallics Sequin Assortment