As my last class was a Mother’s Day class we made a co-ordinating box to hold a candle.
Explosion Box -Pop of Petals pg 47 Annual Catalogue
Box Base 6 1/4″ x 6 1/4″
Lid 4″ x 4″
Take your 6 1/4″ x 6 1/4″ Cardstock and stamp all over using the baby wipes we used for the Mother’s Day Card previously.
Put your stamped cardstock on your scoreboard and score at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/8″. Turn 90° and score again at 2 1/8″ and 41/8″.
Put your coloured cardstock on your scoreboard and score at 1″ and 3″. Turn your cardstock 90° and score again at 1″ and 3″.
On your stamped Cardstock cut off all 4 corners.
On the coloured cardstock cut each corner square up to the score line as shown in the picture, then notch them, so they sit nicely. Add some tear and tape on the corners and form your lid.
Bring the sides of your box in and put the lid on. Add one of your flowers that you punched out for your card on the top with a glue dot. Add the embellishment to finish.
Until next time,
- Pop Of Petals Clear-Mount Bundle 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Simply Scored 
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock 
- Lovely Lipstick A4 Cardstock 
- Call Me Clover Stampin’ Pad 
- Call Me Clover Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill 
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill 
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill 
- Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Glue Dots 
- Pearl Basic Jewels