Ever had one of those weeks where everything you touch goes wrong? That is me this week 😀 So my apologies for the tardiness of this post.
As always, everything you need to make this card can be purchased from he links below.
Base Card 81/4″ x 5 7/8″ Scored and folded at 4 1/8
Front layer 5 5/8″ x3 7/8″
Inside Layer 5 5/8″ x 3 7/8″
In the top left-hand corner of your front layer stamp your sentiment.
Under the sentiment in the centre of your card, stamp your large floral display.
On the inside layer, stamp the small open flower.
On the front of the envelope, stamp the large open flower.
On the flap on the envelope, stamp the small open flower again.
Colour your floral display using your Stampin’ Blends.
Now you can assemble your card.
Finish off your card with some faceted dots.
Until next time.
Happy crafting xx
- All That You Are Cling Stamp Set 
- Mint Macaron A4 Cardstock 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Clear Block A 
- Clear Block C 
- Clear Block E 
- Faceted Dots