This is the card I sent out to my customers with their new Spring/Summer Catalogue.
Wonderful Romance Bundle – pg 11 Spring/Summer Catalogue
All the items I have used can be ordered from my shop using the links below.
Cut your Soft Seafoam Cardstock into a tent-fold card by cutting a your piece of cardstock in half on the portrait side to 11 5/8″ by 4 1/8″ Scored and folded at 5 7/8″.
Cut a piece of the vellum from the Floral Romance Designer Series Paper to 5 5/8″ x 3 7/8″
Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 5 5/8″ x 3 7/8″. On this stamp the leaf stamp. This is for the inside of your card.
Stamp your sentiment and then punch It out using the Tailored Tag Punch. Using a sponge dauber, brush the edges with Fresh Fig ink.
On the front of the envelope stamp the large bouquet on the bottom left.
On the back flap of the envelope, stamp the same leaf that we used for the inside of our card.
Now we can assemble our card.
Finish the card with some of the floral Gingham Gala adhesive-backed sequins.
- Wonderful Romance Cling Stamp Set 
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Tailored Tag Punch 
- Floral Romance 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Soft Sea Foam A4 Cardstock 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins 
- Stampin’ Trimmer